CARF International is an independent, nonprofit organization that surveys and accredits health and human services providers worldwide. A service or program that is CARF accredited has passed an in-depth on-site review and has demonstrated substantial conformance to internationally recognized standards for quality.
ServiceSource is accredited by CARF for the following programs:
- Community Employment Services: Employment Supports
- Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Comprehensive Vocational Evaluation Services (Florida)
- Community Integration (Virginia)
- Employment Planning Services
- Employment Skills Training Services
- Organizational Employment Services
What Does CARF Accreditation Mean?
Our accreditation is a public commitment that we strive to:
- Involve persons served and their families in their service planning.
- Respect individual cultural preferences.
- Be accountable to our funding sources, referral agencies, and the community at large.
- Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness.
- Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and consumer satisfaction.
For more information about CARF International, the standards, or the survey process, visit www.carf.org.
Read our CARF Survey Reports:
Delaware Regional Office
Florida Regional Office
North Carolina Regional Office
Virginia Regional Office