A Leading Resource for People with Disabilities
ServiceSource is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to deliver exceptional services to individuals with disabilities through innovative and valued employment, training, habilitation, housing and support services.
We also offer a wide range of contract services for our government and commercial customers. Our programs and services are as varied as the people we serve. Whether you are an individual with a disability, a government contractor or a local business owner, ServiceSource is committed to meeting your needs.
Our proven collaborative approach helps foster a more inclusive and supportive community where individuals with disabilities can succeed and thrive.
Our regional offices provide a wide range of customized programs for individuals, families, employers and corporate partners. Whether you are an individual with a disability, a government contracting officer or a local business owner, ServiceSource is committed to meeting or exceeding your needs and expectations. Find a location near you to learn more about our innovative programs and services.
Mission, Vision and Values
The mission of ServiceSource is to deliver exceptional services to individuals with disabilities through innovative and valued employment, training, habilitation, housing and support services.
ServiceSource provides the highest quality services to individuals with disabilities and, in so doing, creates an environment that attracts and retains employees, customers, families and supporters committed to our mission. We achieve our vision through the power of our people, effective leadership, commitment to innovation, strategic alliances, efficient information management and proven financial strength. As a result, ServiceSource and the people we serve are active, integral, and valued members of the communities in which we operate.
- Respect and honor the individual needs and choices of people we serve
- Support individuals with disabilities, their family members and other care providers to build stronger communities in which people with disabilities are integrated and valued
- Conduct ourselves with utmost ethical integrity, ensuring that our actions follow our word
- Provide exceptional customer service in order to meet or exceed the expectations of both our internal and external customers
- Provide new and enhanced programs through innovative solutions, continuous process improvement, valued partnerships and accountability to those we serve
- Support and encourage continual personal and professional development
- Actively listen, communicate openly, respect the views of others, and encourage employees and participants at all levels to be engaged by expressing their thoughts and ideas