About the Program
Our Benefit Counselors in Virginia serve DARS participants by providing Social Security recipients with 1:1 services to review benefits, discuss financial goals and develop personalized plans to achieve financial health including:
- Making informed decisions about work and benefits
- Maximizing work incentives
- Learning more about Social Security benefits
- Taking a financial health assessment to set goals and improve financial well-being
- Gaining tools to develop and follow a budget, save for emergencies, bills and long-term goals
*ServiceSource advises individuals work with Social Security Benefit specialists for any SSA applications.
- Please contact your DARS (Department of Aging and Rehabilitative Services) counselor about your interest.
- If you are a DARS counselor, please send referrals to our team by calling 703-461-6000 or emailing Virginia.Benefits@servicesource.org.