Social Security Benefits Counseling
Benefit counseling services are designed to provide individualized work incentive counseling services to individuals seeking to work while educating them on necessary healthcare and other benefits. Services include but are not limited to:
- BPQY – Benefit Planning Query to confirm SSA benefits & related medical benefits an individual is receiving and the status of those benefits
- Benefit analysis & summary
- Work Incentives planning
- Reporting requirements & tracking
ServiceSource Delaware, in partnership with $tand By Me, offers an innovative financial empowerment program focused on helping individuals with disabilities improve their financial well-being.
Confidential one-on-one financial coaching and certified SSI/SSDI benefit counseling will help you learn how to:
- Manage your money
- Increase your savings
- Decrease your debt
- Create a personal budget that fits your lifestyle
- Protect yourself from identity theft
- Access resources and other financial products in your community
- Get a FREE credit report and score
To make an appointment or for information about group financial workshops, visit our Contact Us page.