About the Program
This unique ServiceSource program provides freedom and flexibility by bridging the gap in transportation services and reducing financial barriers. Through the program, ServiceSource offers a 50 percent discount on rides using vendor(s) specified by ServiceSource. Discount available is up to $350 per month.
Rides to/form participant’s job, education activities, social activities, errands, medical appointments, etc.
Participants eligible for the program must be 18 years of age or older and involved with one of the following ServiceSource programs:
- Supported Employment
- Community Employment
- Community Integration Services
- Community Support Services
- Companion Services
- Pre-Employment Transition Services
- Senior Services
Discount is only available to the eligible participant and may not be used to help friends, family, and/or colleagues get to/from destinations.
- Discount may be used for rides up to a 45-mile radius from the participant’s home. If the participant is employed at a ServiceSource job site that is further than 45 miles, this limitation does not apply to getting to/from the job site only.
- Eligibility through certain programs may be on a case-by-case basis and/or limitations may apply to the duration of eligibility.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For more information or to complete our referral form, contact: