About the Program
Our Community Inclusion Program (CIP) located in Fayetteville, North Carolina provides support services to adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities. Through person-centered support, the program aims to maximize individual choice and community integration.
- Learning and maintaining new skills
- Participating and developing relationships in the community
- Identifying and attaining personal goals and outcomes
- Pursuing interests in employment with job exploration and job development
- Virtual services
Types of Activities
Weekly activities are planned in small groups by program participants themselves. These can include:
- Visits/trips to local points of interest within the community including museums, libraries, theaters, restaurants, etc.
- Expressive therapies to include art, music and dance therapy
- Health and wellness activities
- Computer classes
- Current event discussions
- And more!
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a documented intellectual or developmental disability
- Individuals interested in the program should be referred by Alliance Behavioral Healthcare or have the ability to privately pay for services
- Individuals must be able to self-medicate and manage their self-care needs independently
600 Ames Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
For more information on this program, visit our Contact Us page.