About the Conference
ServiceSource hosted its annual Strategic Planning Conference on March 8 and 9. Sixty ServiceSource leaders from across 10 states and the District of Columbia gathered in Oakton, VA for this special occasion. Over two days, attendees heard from industry leaders about the federal employment and contracting environment, corporate partnerships and fundraising techniques, and advocacy and media strategies.
Thank you to our esteemed guests who spoke to ServiceSource leadership at the annual Strategic Planning Conference! We had the pleasure of engaging with:
- Fairfax County Supervisor Pat Herrity of the Springfield District
- John Huff, Executive Director, GSA and the Washington DC Field Office of SourceAmerica
- Ervin Caldera, Operations Manager at M.C. Dean
- Jennifer Johnson, Deputy Director on the Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of the Administration for Community Living of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Steve Taylor, Sr. Vice President and Counsel of Public Policy at United Way
- Dayna Blank, Human Resources Director of Playa Hotels & Resorts
- Kimberly Young, Vice President of Business Development for America’s Charities
- Martha Boneta (Paris Barns), “Farm Freedom” Activist and Small Business Owner
- William Estrada, Esq., Director of Federal Relations HSLDA
Thank you for your participation! Together we are creating more inclusive communities!