About the Program
The Opportunity Calls program helps increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities, including veterans by providing training within the Contact Center and Customer Service fields. Participants within the program will also have the opportunity to earn certification in the field to increase both their skills and marketability.
This training program includes three key components to meet the needs of individuals and veterans with disabilities seeking competitive employment opportunities. In addition, the components of the program support the scalability, replicability and redundancy foundations to meet the needs of commercial firms.
- Classroom-based skills assessment
- Testing of computer literacy and customer service skills
- Individualized training cirriculum
- On-the-job training
- Contract specific training
- Weekly milestones and evaluation requirements
- Agreement on job readiness and key performance indicators
- Job search and interview skills
- Community Placement
2735 Whitney Road
Clearwater, Florida 33760
Licensed by the Florida Commissions for Independent Education License #6483