About the Program
ServiceSource Delaware’s Dover Community Center is designed to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, ages 18 and older who have an interest in community and center-based activities.
Funding provided through a contract with the Delaware Division of Developmental Disability Services (DDDS), the Dover Community Center provides various activities and endless community involvement.
- Community-based activities
- Health-related activities
- Leisure activities
- Current events discussion
- Persons ages 18+
- Individuals with barriers to employment
- Participants must meet DART Paratransit Eligibility or have their own reliable transportation
165 Commerce Way
Dover, DE 19904
For more information on this program, visit our Contact Us page.