About the Program
ServiceSource Delaware’s Dover Community Center is designed for individuals with disabilities, ages 55+ who have worked either in the community or are in center-based programs.
Funded through a contract with the Delaware Division of Developmental Disability Services (DDDS), the Dover Community Center provides meaningful activities in a relaxing atmosphere, where participants can enjoy life following retirement from community or center-based work programs. All staff are DDDS trained.
- Community-based activities
- Health-related activities
- Leisure activities
- Current events discussion
- Persons ages 55+
- Individuals with barriers to employment
- Participants must meet DART Paratransit Eligibility or have their own reliable transportation
165 Commerce Way
Dover, DE 19904
For more information on this program, visit our Contact Us page.