About the Program
ServiceSource Virginia offers a specialized program to assist individuals on the Autism spectrum in obtaining employment and increasing self-sufficiency. The program is designed to increase the participation of individuals with Autism in the labor market, with a focus on young adults transitioning out of high school.
Virginia Autism services are supported with funding from ServiceSource and the Safeway Foundation.
Autism Bridge to Learn and Empower (ABLE)
- Weekly Soft Skills Groups
- Resource navigation
- Assessment to explore vocational interests, strengths and abilities
- Resume development, job application support, networking with employers and interview preparation for volunteer work, internships and permanent employment in the community
- Job coaching support to enhance social and communications skills for employment success
- Program participants must be 16 years of age or older
- Resident of Northern Virginia
- Have a documented diagnosis on the Autism spectrum
- Motivated to explore vocational interests and gain independence through volunteer work, internships or employment in the community
For more information on these programs, visit our Contact Us page.