About the Service
ServiceSource has a successful history of providing high-quality food and dining facility attendant services. We offer full-scale, integrated project management and comprehensive quality control and safety programs. Our capabilities and industry-leading expertise cover all aspects of complex food service operations and consistently meet or exceed performance requirements. Through direct AbilityOne contracts and partnerships with other organizations ServiceSource employees prepare and serve food, serve as cashiers, and wash dishes after meals.
In addition, ServiceSource operates as a successful prime contractor, as well as a highly qualified and experienced subcontractor to both large and small businesses.
- ServSafe and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) certified
- Infrastructure and resources in place to facilitate seamless transitions and phase-ins
- All food service operation employees receive comprehensive entry-level food safety training prior to working onsite and ongoing training throughout performance
- Detailed Project Management Plans (PMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to guide workflow creation/implementation and quality management for each contract
- Project-specific processes, training, and quality control procedures to assure consistent, high-quality performance
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Marine Corps