COVID-19 Vaccine Education
As we continue to advocate for ServiceSource employees and participants to obtain priority access for the COVID-19 vaccines in the areas we operate, we want to ensure you have factual, data-driven information to make informed choices.
The distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine supports our focus on safety and well-being of employees and participants as well as our efforts to return to a more normal environment and the resumption of key services for the people we serve.
“The responsibility is ours, as an organization and community to help stop this virus.” – Mark Hall, President
Click here to continue reading Mark’s Call to Action.
COVID-19 Vaccine Education Toolkit
This section will be continuously updated to include the most current and accessible documents and educational resources for accurate and encouraging information about the COVID-19 vaccine. For questions or concerns about the website or the resources displayed below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informational Posters (provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Getting “Back to Normal” Is Going to Take All of Our Tools
- Reasons Why You Were Given Top Priority to Be Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- Why Get Vaccinated?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Facts
- Getting Started with V-Safe
Click here to download one PDF file of the posters linked above in English.
- If you are looking for access to our Supervisor Resources, please contact email@example.com.
Register for the Vaccine Today!
ServiceSource is monitoring access to the COVID-19 vaccine for employees and participants across regions.
We have developed private Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) to help when scheduling your vaccine appointment. ServiceSource employees who live OR work in the following areas are confirmed to be within the high priority groups, 1(a), 1(b) or 1(c).
- Fairfax Health District, VA
- Other Virginia counties or jurisdictions (Non-Fairfax Health District)
- Lebanon County, PA
We will keep this section updated for you as we progress in other regions and locations, working closely with federal, state and local health officials.
If you still need access to these guides, please contact your supervisor or manager, as these documents contain information only relevant to ServiceSource.
Hear from ServiceSource employees and participants like you who have received the COVID-19 vaccine or are planning to!
“I’m choosing to get vaccinated because I know the COVID-19 vaccine saves lives and will help protect my family, the employees of ServiceSource and the community I care so much about.”
Mark, President, ServiceSource
“Getting vaccinated will not only protect myself but my child with complex health issues.”
Erin, Nurse, ServiceSource Virginia
“I’m planning to receive the COVID-19 vaccine because it’s one of the strongest tools we can use to fight this pandemic together and it’s one step closer in helping our organization return to a normal working environment.”
Bruce, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), ServiceSource
“Once I got word I was eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, I requested my appointment immediately! The shot was relatively painless and I went to work after waiting in the hospital’s observation area for a few minutes. I would recommend this shot to anyone that meets the qualifications. I’m excited to receive my second shot in February.”
Jim, Regional Operations Manager, ServiceSource North Carolina
Virtual Town Hall: COVID-19 Vaccine Education
Held Tuesday, February 16
If you missed the live Town Hall or would like to re-watch the meeting, please contact your supervisor or manager for recording details.
Educational Videos and Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety
- Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/how-they-work
- How COVID-19 Vaccines Get To You: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/distributing.html
- How CDC is Making COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendations
- How does a vaccine get approved?
- Your Questions and Our Answers About The COVID-19 Vaccine For Direct Support Professionals