5 GREAT Keys to Career Success
April 25 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$50
Whether you’re a job hunter, career changer, or unsure what career path to follow, your success depends on having the right tools, the right mindset, and the right approach. We only get one life. Don’t waste 1/3 of it not fulfilling your purpose!
This workshop is for you if you’re:
- Unhappy at your current job
- Want a new job but don’t know where to start
- Not sure what your next career move should be
- Wondering if it’s too late to pursue those old dreams (NO! it’s never too late!
In this interactive and informative workshop, you will,
- Rediscover what helped you achieve your greatest successes in life
- Uncover the hidden barriers that block your progress
- Discover why many qualified applicants still don’t get hired
Your Future Success Can Begin Today!
Job Developers, Career Counselors, and other human service workers who help clients along their career path are encouraged to attend as well!
Lunch, beverages, and materials fee included with your registration!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – register by April 10 for $39.
Regular fee: $50 from April 11 – 19.
Limited seating – Register today!
Organizer of 5 GREAT Keys to Career Success
Cynthia Evans has over 20 years’ experience as a job developer, nonprofit program director, and trainer. She also has experienced homelessness, mental health challenges, poverty, and is a true survivor. She knows intimately the challenges of both sides of human service: provider as well as consumer. A powerful, humorous, and passionate speaker, she uses her story, professional skills, and experiences to help others along their path. Audience members come away inspired and empowered. The mission of Cynthia’s company, Enhearten, is “to educate, equip, and embolden individuals to pursue their life’s purpose.”